Mark Your Calendar...
- Abstract Deadline: February 15
- The Committee may consider post-deadline abstracts under
special circumstances, such as breaking news or important technical
results that were not available at the deadline, on a
space-available basis. To submit a post-deadline abstract, send e-mail to the committee.
- Early Spring 2008: Authors notified; manuscript submittal opens
- The abstracts and optional PDF supporting materials will be assigned to sessions and specific time slots by the Program Committee, and authors will be informed of their decisions. Update 19 March: The program committee is working; we expect acceptance letters to go out by or during the last week of March. Manuscript upload will then be enabled.
- April 30: Last Day of Early-Registration Discount
- Register early and save! Fees go up May 1.
Note: Visa letters will be sent, upon request, to those who have registered.
- June 2-5: Welcome to SORMA West 2008
- Registration begins (and a reception will be held) 6-8 pm be the night of Sunday, June 1 at the Doubletree. Technical sessions begin Monday, June 2 and run through Thursday, June 5.
- June 30: Manuscripts Due
- Manuscripts will be accepted for refereeing from mid-May (anticipated) through June 30. (Early submission is encouraged.) This supersedes earlier statements on the SORMA West 2008 website and in acceptance letters that the deadline would be the end of the conference. See the Information for Authors link.
- Summer 2008: Refereeing and Revision
- Submittal, refereeing, and editing of the Proceedings will be handled by the refereed journal IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science.