For chapter owners: how to make changes to your chapter
When you need to update your chapter (with changes major or minor), you must go through the Requirements Management Process. The goals of this process include:
- Identifying populations affected by your proposed changes in order to formulate effective communications strategies
- Identifying relevant stakeholders whose input will be necessary for you to make changes (establish a working group)
- Determining level of significance of your proposed changes to inform level of necessary approvals
The process is summarized below:
- Notify the EHS Requirements Manager of your intention to make changes to your chapter
- The EHS Requirements Manager will send a Significance Rating/Implementation Plan form for you to fill out. The EHS Requirements Manager will walk you through the forms, if necessary, and let you know if there are parts of the form you needn’t fill out, based on the extent of your update. Fill out the form and send back to the EHS Requirements Manager.
- The EHS Requirements Manager will send you a Word version of your chapter. Make changes to your chapter using track changes, and send back to the EHS Requirements Manager.
- Implement communications plan
- Prior to publication, EHS Requirements Manager will send you a Policy Approval form to sign.
Table of Contents | PUB-3000
Home Page | Search