- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Berkeley Lab Home Page
- Image Library
If you would like to know more about many of the photographs you have seen here, or are interested in seeing more images related to Dr. Seaborgs's life and work, nuclear chemistry, nuclear physics or the history of science, please browse Berkeley Lab's Image Library.
- American Chemical Society
- G. N. Lewis and Glenn T. Seaborg
Seminal Papers on Lewis Acids and Bases:
Primary and secondary acids and bases. G. N. Lewis and Glenn T. Seaborg. J. Am Chem. Soc. 61, 1886 (1939).
Trinitrotriphenylmethide ion as a secondary and primary base. G. N. Lewis and Glenn T. Seaborg. J. Am Chem. Soc. 61, 1894 (1939).
The acidity of aromatic nitro compounds toward amines. The effect of double chelation. G. N. Lewis and Glenn T. Seaborg. J. Am Chem. Soc. 62, 2122 (1940).
- University of California at Berkeley:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear Science
- Periodic Table of the Elements
- Plutonium and Nuclear Energy
- Science, Technology and Society
- Government Secrecy