Nagoya University, Japan
Dr.Eng. in Information and Mechanical Engineering, March, 2002
B.Eng. in Mechaanical Engineering, March, 1987
E.O. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
(November 2003 to present)
Toyota National College of Technology, Japan
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
(July 1987 to present)
- Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
- The Society of Materials Science, Japan
- Japan Society for Composite Materials
- T. Shimizu, M. Nakajima and R. Katsuki, Shielding Effect in Fatigue Damage Process after Lateral Impact in CFRP Laminates Journal of Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, 67,658 (2001) 1036-1042.
- T. Shimizu and M. Nakajima, A Simulation of Low-Energy Impact Damage Process in CFRP Laminates Science and Engineering of Composite Materials, 9,4 (2000) 189-199.
- T. Shimizu, S. Murakami, M. Nakajima and M. Onoda, Effect of Stacking Sequence on Fatigue Damage Process in CFRP Laminates after Lateral Impact, Journal of Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, 65,638 (1999) 2067-2072
- T. Shimizu, S. Murakami, Y. Kanagawa and M Nakajima, Observations of Damage Propagation Process in CFRP Laminates after Impact, Journal of Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, 64,622 (1998) 1632-11638.
MSD , LBNL
Last updated 12/2003