- Administration--Includes an Administrative Services Directory and an A-Z index.
- Budget - Contacts
- Equipment List (viewable by Berkeley Lab staff only) -- A list of equipment used in the Life Sciences Division. Several equipment needs training prior to use, therefore, please always contact the person responsible if interested in using the equipment. If listed as a contact on the list you can edit the list directly. Alternatively, contact the listmaster to edit the list or to receive editing permission.
- Human Resources - Contacts
- Investigator's Handbook (PDF, rev. issue date: Jan. 27, 2014) (LDAP login required; under revision April 2015) --This handbook has been developed to help new investigators navigate their research operations within the Life Sciences Division and to provide a reference document for current investigators.
- Performance Management Process 2015
- Reorganization Biosciences Area, weekly memos 2015 (LDAP login required): May 15 / May 22 / May 29 / June 5 / June 12 / June 19 / June 26 / July 2 / July 10 / July 17 / July 24 / July 31 / August 7 / August 14 / August 21
- Scientific Appointments - Life Sciences Criteria (PDF) (LDAP login required)
- Technology Transfer in the Life Sciences Division (LDAP login required) --A presentation by Virginia de la Puente and Michele Chew Wong of the Innovation & Partnerships Office of Berkeley Lab presented on March 15, 2012.
In order to provide easy access to Berkeley Lab Innovation & Partnerships Office services, on-site office hours are offered at 717 Potter Street. Peter Bluford, Principal Lead, Technology Commercialization--Biosciences is available by appointment and walk-in the first and third Wednesday of every month, from 9 a.m. to noon; refer to the Life Sciences Events Google calendar for location. Please contact Peter (email) if you would like to arrange to meet during these hours, or to propose a meeting at another time.