- Administration--Includes an Administrative Services Directory and an A-Z index.
- Budget - Contacts
- Equipment List (viewable by Berkeley Lab staff only) -- A list of equipment used in the Life Sciences Division. Several equipment needs training prior to use, therefore, please always contact the person responsible if interested in using the equipment. If listed as a contact on the list you can edit the list directly. Alternatively, contact the listmaster to edit the list or to receive editing permission.
- Human Resources - Contacts
- Investigator's Handbook (PDF, rev. issue date: Jan. 27, 2014) (LDAP login required; under revision April 2015) --This handbook has been developed to help new investigators navigate their research operations within the Life Sciences Division and to provide a reference document for current investigators.
- Performance Management Process 2015
- Reorganization Biosciences Area, weekly memos 2015 (LDAP login required): May 15 / May 22 / May 29 / June 5 / June 12 / June 19 / June 26
- Scientific Appointments - Life Sciences Criteria (PDF) (LDAP login required)
- Technology Transfer in the Life Sciences Division (LDAP login required) --A presentation by Virginia de la Puente and Michele Chew Wong of the Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Management Department of Berkeley Lab presented on March 15, 2012.
In order to provide easy access to Berkeley Lab Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Management services, on-site office hours are offered at 717 Potter Street. Patent Attorney Michelle Chew Wong is available by appointment and walk-in the third Wednesday of every month, from 10 a.m. to noon; refer to the Life Sciences Events Google calendar for location. Senior Licensing Associate Virginia de la Puente is on-site and available by appointment the first Wednesday of each month, from 10 a.m. to noon. Email or phone Michelle (MCWong@lbl.gov, 495-2456) or Virginia (VTdelaPuente@lbl.gov, 495-2920) if you would like to arrange to meet with either during these hours, or propose a meeting via Google calendar.