The waste requisition review process is as follows:
- The waste generator submits a hazardous waste requisition using the web based Hazardous Waste Requisition.
- Your Generator Assistant will review the requisition to ensure that the waste has been properly characterized for storage, recycling, treatment and ultimate disposal. He or she may determine that additional information is required from the generator because:
- The waste was not adequately described
- We need additional information about how the waste was generated
- Documents were not completely filled-out, signed or are missing
If there is neither a waste pick up or communication from Waste Management by the scheduled pick up day (hazardous waste) or within two weeks (radioactive or mixed waste), contact your Generator Assistant or Roshan Shadlou (x5877)