EHS 0205 - Crane/Hoist Operator Practical Training (Greater than 2 ton)
For first time operators, EHS 0205 practical training is to be completed after completing EHS 0206 classroom training. If you have already completed EHS 0206, or this is a refresher training, please continue.
These are the steps for completing EHS 0205
- Complete a medical exam at Health Services (510) 486-6266 to schedule appointment.
- Watch the crane safety video (http://www.lbl.gov/ehs/training/safetyflicks/)
- Complete the online written exam Go here
- NOTE: This is an open book exam based on PUB 3000 Chapter 27. You should reference this to complete the exam
- Schedule a practical
- The practical training is provided by qualified practical instructors. Please contact EHS Training to determine who can provide your practical. (510) 495-2228, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact EHS Training if you need assistance,(510) 495-2228, email@example.com.