Subcontractor Construction Resource Page
All contractors & their employees entering LBNL property to perform any type of work are required to complete the following two (2) training courses:
- LBNL General Employee Radiological Training (GERT) (online training)
Instructions for completing GERT:
- Complete the training online (Go Here).
- After you complete the training, choose the Non LDAP login and follow all directions.
- You will receive an email (verifying completion). Send this email to your Construction Manager.
- LBNL Construction Safety Orientation (classroom training)
Instructions for completing LBNL Construction Safety Orientation:
- Sign up (Go Here)
- Training is about 30 minutes and is available Mondays & Friday at 7:15 am
- Additional training may be required such as LOTO EHS 379. This training can be given after the orientation.
Both training courses must be completed BEFORE starting work. Onsite training location may vary; however, you will receive an email explaining where to go. After you complete the training, you will receive a sticker for your hard hat.
SITE SPECIFIC SAFETY PLAN (SSSP) AND JOB HAZARD ANALYSIS (JHA):
All subcontractors performing construction work must submit a completed Site Specific Safety Plan. Complete the SSSP and submittals, along with all JHA documents and plans, in accordance with the SSSP instructions. Once ccompleted send the SSSP package to your PM/CM or LBNL contact for review of “Completeness” and “Acceptance”.
- Site Specific Safety Plan
- Construction JHA 2015
- PUB 3000 Chapters
- Construction Tool Box Safety Topics