Instructions for Riders
Shuttle stops are marked with this sign:
Tips for riders:
- When you see a shuttle bus approaching WAVE AT THE DRIVER so the driver knows you want to board the bus
- For safety reasons, shuttle bus drivers can only pick-up and drop-off passengers at designated stops.
- Shuttle services are for Berkeley Lab employee and guest use only. All riders are required to show ID when boarding off-site buses.
- Acceptable ID’s are: LBNL badge, UC Berkeley student and faculty ID badge, DOE badge, or UCOP badge.
- Guests are required to present a visitor bus pass, email, or permission from Lab host, written on official letterhead. See Site Access for more information.
- As you board, tell the driver the building number of your destination. The driver will be able to assist you with directions.
- Shuttle buses operate Monday through Friday, except Lab holidays. There is no weekend service.
- An express shuttle provides service to and from the Rockridge BART station during commute hours.
- NextBus service can tell you when to expect the next shuttle bus.
- Shuttle buses and vans are equipped with bike racks. Please see instructions for bicyclists (link) for more information.
- Contact Bus Services at email@example.com or 510-486-4165 to provide comments, compliments, feedback, or suggestions.