LBNL MastheadBerkeley LabU.S. Department of EnergyA-Z IndexPhone BookCareersSearch Berkeley Lab / EAA

Request for Reimbursement

Your division and club allocation should cover all reimbursement requests for current fiscal year. All expenses must stay within the allocated budget. Divisions and clubs are expected to keep track of their own expenses.

Please include the following information when completing the RFIC:

  1. Division and/or Club name and details of your Division-wide Event(s)/purchase(s)/club reimbursements in the Payment Explanation box.
  2. Project ID - if you are using more than one PID for an activity, please breakout the cost on the RFIC by project.
  3. Use Resource Category 31000 Miscellaneous Procurement.
  4. Submit your RFIC forms to Lisa McDonald along with original receipts, MS 71D-101. Accounts Payable will not reimburse if my signature is not on the RFIC.