to IPO & OCFO
Effective October 1, 2014 the pre-award contract management responsibilities of OSPIP are being realigned to the Innovation and Partnerships Office (IPO) and OCFO Budget Office:
- Non-Federal Sponsored Research (Non-Federal WFO, All CRADAs, All User Agreements, All Gifts) pre-award contract management responsibilities moves to the Innovation and Partnerships Office (IPO) from OSPIP.
- Federal WFO and Management and Operating Contractor (Other DOE Labs) pre-award contract management responsibilities stays within the OCFO but moves to the Budget Office.
- Contracting Officers (CO's) formerly with OSPIP are assigned to either IPO or OCFO
- New Contract Officer Assignments by LBNL Research Division can be found here.
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions related to which office will handle different types of proposals or awards is found here.