Financial System Transition
The Lab is transitioning to a new financial system on October 1, 2014. Please plan ahead to avoid the blackout periods during system downtime in September. For details, please visit the F$M Deployment / Blackout page.
Coming to a Meeting?
Our Physical Address Is:
6401 Hollis St.
Emeryville, CA 94608
To enable scientific discovery, the Office of the Chief Financial Officer will provide leadership, excellent services, and responsive solutions to its Laboratory partners.
- Be safe and encourage others to be safe.
- Treat every person with whom we come in to contact with respect and dignity.
- Consider our valued customers as if they could choose to find another source for our services. Prove to them that given the choice, they would come to us first.
- Demonstrate by our individual actions the way we want the entire OCFO to operate.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the OCFO’s performance by making things better.
- Accept full ownership and follow through with all customer inquiries.
- Give each other open, direct, and timely feedback on what we want from each other.
- Recognize achievement and celebrate success.
- Teamwork should prevail; think “we”, not “I”.
- Our job is to make others successful.