Training is essential for the success of Lab employees with financial management responsibilities. Through training, Lab employees will acquire the appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively perform their roles using the new financial systems.
Online courses now available! (LDAP required)
- Break training up into modules
- Provide users the set of training modules that relate to their roles & responsibilities
- Allow efficient and appropriate training for different user groups
- Be designed for re-use in the short term and long term.
Training will be delivered through Instructor-Led Training, Self-Paced eLearning, and Performance Support. While all the components of training have not yet been finalized, below are some characteristics of the training delivery.
- Provides interactive classroom training to help employees learn and practice the new F$M functionality and transactions.
- Developed to provide functional, role-based information relevant to the role the employee will play using the new financial systems.
- Provides introductory, informational, and navigational instruction.
- Accessed via the web on an on-demand basis.
- Provides self-service guidance to employees when learning and using the financial systems.
- Includes online job aids and other manuals describing features and functionalities, including workflows, instructional screens, and process steps.
A full curriculum of courses is being developed for various employees throughout the Lab.
Fill out the Comment Form to submit your questions or comments about F$M training.