- Check out the new FY15 Domestic Per Diem rates from GSA here.
- Conference Services has developed a handy guide to LBNL Allowable Costs (FY15) for the Bay Area and DC.
- Two new enhancements to the Event Approval Database, effective October 1, 2014: 1) New Project and Activity ID fields (required due to F$M upgrade) and 2) Question to determine if a hosted event is exempt from DOE Conference Reporting.
- Policy updates: 1) New policy for attending a conference or event, and 2) updated events policy for hosting events and meals at the Berkeley Lab.
- 6 Points of Compliance for Food & Beverage
- Allowable/Unallowable Expenses
- Sample Agenda
- Berkeley Lab Catering
- Event Equipment Rental
- Content Management
- Green Meetings
- Email Us
Conference Service’s Vision is to provide professional, strategic conference planning to further scientific discovery balancing cost-effectiveness and compliance requirements.
DOE Conference Reporting – Conference Services manages the new DOE conference reporting process required by the Department of Energy for attending and hosting conferences.
Event Management – Conference Services offers a suite of services to event hosts depending on the size and scope of the event. Required services are registration site development/management and contract negotiation and execution.
- Event Policy, Compliance and Assurance – Two policies have been developed covering attending conferences and hosting conferences. Conference Services manages compliance to these policies through the DOE reporting process and the LBL Event Approval Database.