LBNL's Payroll Office mailed out W-2s to employees the week of January 27th. If you have not received your W-2 by February 10th, 2014, please contact email@example.com.
FY14 Year-End Close and F$M Cutover
As of October 1, 2014, the Laboratory will be upgrading the current Financial Management System. This is known as the Financial Systems Modernization Project (F$M).
Key Dates and Actions for the FY14 Fiscal Year-End Process
- Payroll is operating on a modified sweep schedule for the month. See below
- For Accounts Payable Year-End Key Dates and Information Click here.
- For additional blackout date information, please see the F$M Blackout Websit.e
Weekly Sweep Schedule:
Weekly Time for 08/31/14 - 08/31/14 -Sweep: Tuesday Sept. 2nd at Noon
Weekly Time for 09/01/14 - 09/06/14 - Sweep: Monday Sept. 8th at Noon
Weekly Time for 09/07/14 - 09/13/14 - Sweep: Monday Sept. 15th at Noon
Friday September 19th:
Weekly Time for 09/14/14 - 09/20/14 - Sweep: Friday, Sept. 19th at 3 PM
Weekly Time for 09/21/14 - 09/27/14 - Sweep: Friday, Sept. 19th at 3 PM
Weekly Time for 09/28/13 - 09/30/14 - Sweep: Friday, Sept. 19th at 3 PM
Monthly Sweep Schedule:
Monthly Time for 09/01/14 - 09/30/14 - Sweep: Friday, Sept. 19th at 3 PM
Labor Cost for any time entered after 3 p.m. on September 19th will go into the next fiscal year
*Supervisors: All timecards must be approved before each scheduled sweep.
HR ePAF Deadline Information:
ePAFS must be submitted to Payroll, no later than Wednesday September 10th 2014.
LETS Cutover Information:
LETS leave corrections submittal deadline is Friday September 5th.
LETS will be Closed from Saturday September 20th through Wednesday October 1st.
Changes Coming, Effective October 1, 2014:
The old Project ID structure will be replaced with the new project and activity configuration.
Please use, “Project Lookup” link in LETS for leave corrections involving time before October 1st. This link will provide you the corresponding new project ID/activity ID. Please reach out to your resource analyst if you are having trouble determining new vs. old project ID to use when submitting a LETS leave correction.
For any payroll related questions regarding an employee’s pay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any LETS leave corrections or timekeeper changes/deletions, please email email@example.com.
Send completed payroll forms by fax to payroll: 510-486-4485 or to Payroll, BLDG. 971-PR.
The Payroll Department is guided by these goals:
- To provide cost-effective payroll processing that is accurate, timely and in compliance with the policy of LBNL and all Federal and State tax agencies.
- To maintain a high-level of involvement and quality communications with the HR Centers and departments to ensure that service is responsive to each department’s particular needs and is supportive of each department’s goals.