Annual Performance Review Google Site:
Probationary Review Information:
Lab practice for non-represented employees, and a requirement for represented employees, is to provide a written probationary review at least once during the probationary period. Normally this would take place close to the midpoint of the probationary period. UC transfers with no break in service do not serve a probationary period. Term employees with an appointment greater than one year serve a probationary period.
The PMP Probationary Review form with two ratings is to be used for non-represented employees. The PRD form is to be used for CUE represented employees. Links to both forms are below.
Following is the Probationary Review process:
- The HR Center sends supervisors a reminder approximately 3 weeks before the 3-month anniversary of the probationary employee’s date of hire
- The supervisor writes the performance review and asks their next level supervisor and/or Department Head to review
- The supervisor asks the Sr. HR Division Partner, Neli Lopez, to review
- The Sr. HR Division Partner responds to the supervisor within 48 hours
- The supervisor issues the probationary review to the employee at least 24 hours before meeting with the employee to discuss the probationary review
- The supervisor meets with the employee to discuss the probationary review
- The supervisor and employee sign the probationary review
- The supervisor makes copies of the performance review and sends the original to the Sr. HR Division Partner for the employee’s personnel file