Meet the Program Coordinator for your scheduled appointment.
Bring to Checkout
- Mentor Checkout Form - Participants must have mentor or associate mentor complete and sign
- Final deliverables on flash drive in pdf format (in addition to e-mailing these assignments to your mentor and Workforce Development & Education)
- Research Paper/Project Report
- Research Poster
- General Audience Abstract
- Poster Summary
Please title all final deliverables using the following format:
"Deliverable_Last Name_First Name_Program Name_Term_Year.pdf"
Example: " Poster_Smith_John_SULI_Summer_2012.pdf"
- JHA and training profiles
- Missing online courses are to be completed before checkout
- Workforce Development & Education Program Evaluation Survey completed (e-mailed to you the day of the Poster Session)
- Workforce Development & Education Mentor Evaluation Survey completed (e-mailed to you during the last week of the program)
DOE Office of Science Deliverables
Uploaded to Edulink (SULI, CCI, and VFP)
- Abstract – General Audience Abstract
- Paper – Research Paper/Project Report
- Presentation– Poster Summary
- Peer Review – From Peer Poster Presentations
- Post Survey – Complete prior to checkout
All interns will receive their final stipend when all program deliverables have been met. If program deliverables are not met by the end of checkout, the final stipend will be mailed to intern when all program deliverables have been met.Mentor Checkout Form