BLUFF(Berkeley Lab Undergraduate Faculty Fellowship)
This Berkeley Lab program brings faculty to LBNL for an extended period to work with Lab investigators as a continuation of a collaboration established while previously participating in the Visiting Faculty Program (VFP). Funding must be secured by the faculty member and/or Lab researcher.
- Faculty who reach primarily undergraduates and who have completed the three-year Visiting Faculty Program (VFP).
- US citizenship or permanent resident status required.
- Participants must have medical insurance during their time at the Lab.
Key Dates Summer
- Program Dates:
5 Jun - 4 Aug 2017
- Applications Open:
18 October 2016
- Applications Due:
6 January 2017
- All offers and notifications complete: 25 March 2017
BLUFF program participants have completed a Visiting Faculty Program (VFP) appointment and are recommended by Laboratory scientists.
Faculty interested in participating at Berkeley Lab should first apply through DOE's VFP program.
- Submit annual report
- Attend all scheduled events
- Attend scheduled meetings with faculty
- Complete all LBNL safety and procedural requirements