BLUFF(Berkeley Lab Undergraduate Faculty Fellowship)
This Berkeley Lab program brings faculty to LBNL for an extended period to work with Lab investigators as a continuation of a collaboration established while previously participating in the Visiting Faculty Program (VFP). Funding must be secured by the faculty member and/or Lab researcher.
- Faculty who reach primarily undergraduates and who have completed the three-year Visiting Faculty Program (VFP).
- US citizenship or permanent resident status required.
- Participants must have medical insurance during their time at the Lab.
Key Dates Summer
- Program Dates:
6 Jun - 5 Aug 2016
- Applications Open:
15 October 2015
- Applications Due:
8 January 2016
- Last Day Offers Made:
11 March 2016
BLUFF program participants have completed a Visiting Faculty Program (VFP) appointment and are recommended by Laboratory scientists.
Faculty interested in participating at Berkeley Lab should first apply through DOE's VFP program.
- Submit annual report
- Attend all scheduled events
- Attend scheduled meetings with faculty
- Complete all LBNL safety and procedural requirements