Preparing for Your Visit
- Complete Berkeley Lab Visit Request Form
- Complete Visit Agreement Form
- Turn in necessary paperwork to principal/district
- Acquire a substitute if applicable
- Recruit at least one adult to accompany each eight students
- Be sure students know times of the visit and pickup and drop off locations
- Review Information Packet with students
- Send class list and list of chaperones to the Lab
- Arrange for lunches for students if applicable
Berkeley Lab Security Requirements
Forms Needed For Your Visit
Day of Visit
- Check for proper footwear (closed-toe shoes) and clothing (legs must be covered).
- Be sure that all adults in your group have photo ID
- If your group has drivers, make sure they have directions to Berkeley Lab.
- Map to Workforce Development & Education
- Call the Lab/Workforce Development & Education (510-486-5511) if you encounter problems getting here.
After Your Visit
- Complete the student and teacher evaluations and send to Workforce Development & Education